[O] gnuplot question - "Specify an entire line to be inserted in the Gnu

From: Michael Gilbert
Subject: [O] gnuplot question - "Specify an entire line to be inserted in the Gnuplot script."
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 12:29:12 -0700

Hi —

There is a single line in the OM manual (currently on p32) which reads:

        line            Specify an entire line to be inserted in the Gnuplot
script.

I am trying to insert a couple of horizontal reference lines in a simple plot.
I have the plot working, but I need an example of this to help me along. The
Gnuplot manual is a monster all its own and I'm not even sure the format is
exactly the same. At any rate, I'm a little stuck. Any advice?

— Michael

Nonprofit News
http://nonprofitnews.org