Re: [O] Org-Mode Homepage error

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] Org-Mode Homepage error
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 20:49:15 +0200

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:
> Mhh...  I tried to patch org-info-src.js with this fix, to recompile
> it (and get org-info.js).  I copied the result here:
>
>   http://orgmode.org/org-info2.js
>
> Then setting this path in `org-infojs-options', I tried various ways
> of getting a working HTML file, with the new div structure, but with
> no good result.

I didn't have time to check if the change survives the minify script and
was out the last two days.  The unminified version did work on the Worg
writeup from Sebastian Rose.  Since he appears not to have responded to
this thread so far I'll try to check what the issue with the minified
version might be.

Regards,
Achim.