Re: [O] New feature: loop over siblings for some commands

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] New feature: loop over siblings for some commands
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 10:54:40 +0200

Hi David,

David Maus <address@hidden> writes:

> My vacation starts saturday so I do have time and really like to get
> my hands dirty with some Lisp hacking.

Great, thanks.

> Now for the macro (2 iterations later): It might not be necessary to
> factor out the functions if the function that invokes the looping
> can be called recursively.

I've applied the first two patches that I sent in my previous email,
thus removing the previous half-baked functionality.

If you can have a look at the third patch and start from there, that
would be great -- this third patch has some problems (with C-u C-c C-s
for example) and was just a first attempt.

Thanks for any update on this!

Best,

--
 Bastien