[O] Correction for org-archive-location documentation?

From: John Hendy
Subject: [O] Correction for org-archive-location documentation?
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 23:02:31 -0500

Setting up archive for the first time. The guiding text in =M-x
customize variable org-archive-location= says:

,-----
|    "~/org/archive.org::From %s"
|       Archive in file ~/org/archive.org (absolute path), under headlines
|           "From FILENAME" where file name is the current file name.
`-----

I may just be reading this wrong, but I thought that if I were to set
this option like so in a file:

,-----
| #+archive: ~/org/archive.org::From %s
`-----

I would do =C-c C-x C-s= and then see the following in ~/org/archive.org:

,-----
| * From filename.org
| ** done name of archived todo...
`-----

Instead, I saw:

,-----
| Archived entries from file /home/jwhendy/org/rigor.org
| * done name of archived todo...
`-----

When I changed the option to (note the leading *):

,-----
| #+archive: ~/org/archive.org::* From %s
`-----

I got the anticipated result:

,-----
| * From filename.org
| ** done name of archived todo...
`-----

Did I just read the documentation incorrectly, or was my guess
intuitive and perhaps an update/correction would be helpful for
others?

Thanks,
John