Re: [O] New version which is compatible with emacs 24: New function to v

From: Marc-Oliver Ihm
Subject: Re: [O] New version which is compatible with emacs 24: New function to view your notes in chronological order
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 21:17:23 +0200

Am 26.07.2011 13:55, schrieb Bastien:
Hi Marc-Oliver,

Marc-Oliver Ihm<address@hidden>  writes:

Unfortunately, org-find-timestamps as posted before was not compatible
with emacs 24. (More precise, it hat problems with the read-only
property, that emacs 24 applies to text within the occur-buffer)

The version below is now compatible with both emacs 23 and 24.

Thanks for updating this function, it works okay here (Emacs 24).

One possible improvement: consider other timestamps than just
inactive timestamps?

As I said, part of this function can be integrated into
`org-sparse-tree' by allowing the user to be prompted for
a range of dates, but the display of ordered timestamps
in the occur is still useful.

Thanks,

Hello Bastien,

Thanx for testing again !

I will try to figure out, how to patch `org-sparse-tree'.

And I will add active timestamps. Which was a think, that I have thought of
before, but postponed until
someone would suggest/request this feature :-)

Cheers !

with kind regards, Marc-Oliver Ihm