Re: [O] Question about org-search-view and org-occur-in-agenda-files

From: suvayu ali
Subject: Re: [O] Question about org-search-view and org-occur-in-agenda-files
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 22:07:24 +0200

Hi Darlan,

On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 8:29 PM, Darlan Cavalcante Moreira
<address@hidden> wrote:
> You can probably use custom agenda commands for this. See the documentation
> for the org-agenda-custom-commands and the corresponding section in the
> manual [1].

Custom agenda commands do not support prompting for search phrases.

> You can set the org-agenda-files and
> org-agenda-text-search-extra-files to point to the old project for
> some custom search.

However the above comment gave me an idea. I could use a custom function
to wrap  around the search  functions and use let  to bind the  value of
agenda-files and org-agenda-text-search-extra-files as needed.

Thank you very much!

--
Suvayu