Re: [O] Referring to ID in other Org-mode file

From: Karl Voit
Subject: Re: [O] Referring to ID in other Org-mode file
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 18:45:01 +0200

* Memnon Anon <address@hidden> wrote:
> Karl Voit <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> How can I refer to an ID in another Org-mode file (withing the same
>> folder)?
> [...]
>> I was searching in the Org-mode manual but could not find any
>> solution for my problem. Either this is not possible or I could not
>> find the (existing) solution yet.
>
> ,----[ (info "(org)Search options") ]
> `----

Sorry, I was not searching good enough. Shame on me :-(

In this case, that method is exactly what I need:

            file:README.org::*foobar

Since GitHub's interpretation of Org-mode files is not that
perfect I want to avoid drawers containing IDs at all.[1]

The more I am using Org-mode the more I see its beauty :-)

  1. https://github.com/novoid/Memacs
--
Karl Voit