[O] [patch] Re: HTML Postamble is inside Content DIV

From: Sebastien Vauban
Subject: [O] [patch] Re: HTML Postamble is inside Content DIV
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 22:47:04 +0200

Hi Pierre, Bastien et al.,

Pierre de Buyl wrote:
> Le 8 juil. 11 à 09:36, Sebastien Vauban a écrit :
>>> Here is thus my proposition for a better div-structured HTML.
>>>
>>> There are only four parts required in the HTML for all the magic to work
>>> with the CSS:
>>>
>>> - The first part is a container div ("content", by default) that
>>> surrounds
>>>   everything.
>>>
>>> - Inside that are three more parts:
>>>   + a preamble (in a div, if the user wants it),
>>>   + a div "body" and
>>>   + a postamble (in a div, if the user wants it).
>>
>> Any objection for applying this patch?
>
> Not at all.

After off-line discussion with Bastien, here is the updated proposition --
and patch!

There is no global DIV anymore directly inside the body, as there is already
(in CSS) a virtual DIV called "#body"...

Inside the "body" tags, 3 DIV:

- "preamble" (useful for adding a static menu, outside of the "content" DIV)
- "content" (by default, see "org-export-html-content-div")
- "postamble"

Preamble and postamble DIV are only inserted if they're not void.

The "content" DIV (name free to be customized) will always be inserted.

Any comment or objection?

Best regards,
  Seb

--