Re: [O] iCalendar export

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: [O] iCalendar export
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 20:05:58 +0200

Gustav Wikström <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Gustav,

> So my question to this newsgroup is; If you use the iCalendar export
> function, what software do you use to view this information?

Yeah, I convert to ical files on save, and there's some cron job that
copies these files to some webpage.  From there, I import into Google
Calendar.  But that doesn't show todos of imported ical files and has
major encoding issues with german umlauts and so on.

> And have anyone got this information to their mobile devices? Android?

Well, I have it there using the Google Calendar app.  It's ok to see my
appointments in some graphical read-only view, but nothing more...

Bye,
Tassilo