Re: [O] "DONE" all subtasks recursively

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: Re: [O] "DONE" all subtasks recursively
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 10:41:09 -0500

*bump*

Hey guys, if someone could guide me a hint on where I should look to hack some elisp code in order to do that, I'd be grateful ;)

Cheers,

Marcelo.

On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 1:30 PM, Marcelo de Moraes Serpa <address@hidden> wrote:
Hey guys

If I have a headline with children, like this:

* Project
** TODO Task
** TODO Task
** SubProject
*** TODO Task
*** TODO Task

Does org have any functionality that allows me to automatically close (Change TODO->DONE, put DONE when TODO is not available (in the case of Projects)) automatically and recursively for each child if I close the main parent headline?

Thanks in advance,

- Marcelo.