Re: [O] Suggestion: Stackoverflow for Orgmode

From: A. Ryan Reynolds
Subject: Re: [O] Suggestion: Stackoverflow for Orgmode
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 10:32:57 -0500

I think on the whole that this is a good idea; I do wonder if it might
harmfully divide the effort on the documentation rather than provide a
complement to the manual and guide, but I think the best way to find out is
just to try it and see what people use.

If the existing FOSS designed to fill this niche are unacceptable to our
purposes we can always make our own. Such a site would not be complicated to
build, and I would be very willing to put in effort toward this goal. I do not
know Elisp very well, which prevents me from contributing much to this project
even though I depend heavily on Org-mode, but web programming I can contribute.
--
A. Ryan Reynolds