Re: [O] Thanks for Lilypond export (and minor comments)

From: suvayu ali
Subject: Re: [O] Thanks for Lilypond export (and minor comments)
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 14:40:40 +0200

On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 2:29 PM, Bernt Hansen <address@hidden> wrote:
> With Suvayu's model you would only merge for the release and that means
> the new master won't have the same level of testing exposure before a
> release is created.  We don't have full coverage of org-mode's features
> in the ERT testing framework (far from it) and the more day-to-day
> testing we get during development the better.

Yes, this is the reason why in my original post I commented this model
might be better suited for larger and more complicated projects (where
a more stable master might be desirable). :)

In any case, I had proposed the model just as another (remote)
possibility. But I think we agreed the current model seems to work
best right now. :)

> Regards,
> --
> Bernt