Re: [O] breaking URLs

From: Henri-Paul Indiogine
Subject: Re: [O] breaking URLs
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 09:18:42 -0700

Hi Bastien!

2011/7/18 Bastien <address@hidden>:
>> the URL in  \url{my url}  it is exported as
>>
>> \url{[[my url]] [[my url]]}   however the URL is nicely split to the
>> next line in the pdf.
>
> I would welcome ideas/code to have more flexibility wrt the way urls
> are handled by the LaTeX exporter.

If there would be a way of having the URL in orgmode be exported to
LaTeX as \url{my url} without the square brackets and the repetition
that would be all that is necessary for me.  I have no idea why the
LaTeX exporter add the brackets and duplicates the link.

>> ERROR: pdfTeX error (ext1): \pdfendlink cannot be used in vertical
>> mode.
>
> This looks like a LaTeX related problem, and I'm not export enough to
> help here.  I hope someone will be able to give you further advice.

Yes, that is a LaTeX issue.  I do not know the "hyperref" package well
enough to understand that problem.

Thanks,
Henri-Paul

--