Re: [O] entering a date through C-c ! or C-c . in "edit" mode of column

From: Giovanni Ridolfi
Subject: Re: [O] entering a date through C-c ! or C-c . in "edit" mode of column view does not work
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 17:15:09 +0200

Jean Wallemacq <address@hidden> writes:

Hi, Jean,
> I get the message: "C-c ! is undefined"
>
> Actually, I need to record a date for each item, and I would like to
> enter the date using the column mode.  Any idea on how to do it?

would you please
1. specify Org-version and Emacs version
2. send us a file as a minimal example of the file you're working on and
   a description of what you're trying to achieve.

cheers,
Giovanni

Perhaps you should have a property :Date: [2011-06-14 mar] then you
could modify its value with "e" in column view