Re: [O] Tbl: addition of two times results in error

From: Karl Voit
Subject: Re: [O] Tbl: addition of two times results in error
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 13:29:00 +0200

* Sebastien Vauban <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Bastien and Karl,
>
> Bastien wrote:
>> Karl Voit <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>>> ,----[ http://orgmode.org/org.html#Durations-and-time-values ]
>>> |      | Task 1 | Task 2 |   Total |
>>> |      |--------+--------+---------|
>>> |      |  35:00 |  35:00 | 1:10:00 |
>>> `----
>>>
>>> ... results in #ERROR at @2$3 on my system with current Org-mode (I
>>> did «git pull» right now):
>>
>> Er... I cannot reproduce this error.  Anyone else?
>
> Nope. Results is correctly computed[1].
> [1] Using Org from this morning, at least.

Hm. I just pulled newest Org-mode (again) and created an Org-mode
file with only the table from above and still it does not work :-(

Maybe I am trying to triage the problem by selectively disabling
parts of my .emacs configuration. I'll let you know, if I find
anything related to this problem.

--
Karl Voit