[O] Custom agenda view for properties

From: Christian Zang
Subject: [O] Custom agenda view for properties
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 14:30:40 +0200

Dear Orgers,

despite carefully reading the manual and trying out some approaches so
far I could not figure out whether or not it is possible to have a
custom agenda view based on a header's properties. E.g. in the agenda
I can easily search for `+REVIEW="weekly"` via `C-c a m` to get a list
of all projects that need a weekly review. But is it also possible to
have a custom agenda view for that search, like

(setq org-agenda-custom-commands
'(("W" "Weekly Review"
           ((tags "+REVIEW=weekly") ;; this does not work...
            (stuck "")
            (todo "SDMB") ;; review someday/maybe items
            (todo "WAIT"))) ;; review waiting items
))

?

Thanks for any comment on that; the search on gmane appears to be
currently broken, so I couldn't figure out if someone asked something
similar before.

Best,
Christian