Re: [O] Org-mode on GNU ELPA

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Org-mode on GNU ELPA
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 12:58:02 +0200

Dear Jambunathan,

Jambunathan K <address@hidden> writes:

> address@hidden writes:
>
>> Org-mode on GNU ELPA does not distribute the contrib-directory. Is
>> there any chance this could be added?
>
> I have a patch to Makefile which permits this to be done. I have not
> been able to spend much time hacking for the last week or so but I plan
> to nudge it forward as soon as my spirit is willing.

I guess your new patch will obsolete this one:

  http://patchwork.newartisans.com/patch/377/

Can you confirm, so that I mark the patch above as obsolete?

I'm looking forward to reading the new patch.

Achim is also working on the Makefile and IMHO the issue he will
solve is more pressing.  I suggest we wait for his change to apply
your new patch.

Thanks a lot,

--
 Bastien