Re: [O] patch org-mode Makefile - solve a couple debian build problems a

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: [O] patch org-mode Makefile - solve a couple debian build problems and a slackware build problem
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 16:45:04 -0400 (EDT)

If a make is done on debian squeeze with default org-mode install-info
which is debian's version of install-info complains that it's not gnu
info and tells you to use ginstall-info when a make install-info-debian
or make install-info is tried and neither one of those switches for make
upgrades the info documentation.  My hardware speech synthesizer is in
the freezer because it's on its last legs but I may be able to take it
out and run electricity through it one last time and check things out in
Slackware.  The espeakup debian version I use sends speech out my sound
card but slackware for now requires a hardware speech synthesizer.