[O] [Babel] Error Expanding Noweb Source Blocks

From: aditya siram
Subject: [O] [Babel] Error Expanding Noweb Source Blocks
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 11:19:44 -0500

Hi all,
I recently tried to insert noweb-style chunks in my source and when I
try to expand the source block I am getting an error. Example breaking
code and the error are posted to http://hpaste.org/48874. The error,
however had a bunch of unprintable characters so I include the message
below with those characters elided:

call-interactively: Wrong number of arguments: #[(body &rest headers)
"..." [noninteractive info lang raw-params hash lang-headers message
"org-babel-exp processing..." 0 org-babel-get-src-block-info ...] 9
("/home/deech/EmacsConfig/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp.elc" . 2259) nil], 0

Thanks for your help.
-deech