Re: [O] Bug in ODT exporter

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] Bug in ODT exporter
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2011 02:36:55 +0530

Rainer

Thanks for reporting the bug. I have pushed a fix few moments ago. Could
you please try again?

The problem was that timestamps were occuring as list item in the
example you provided which confused the exporter.

If you encounter corruption issue or issues related to formatting of odt
file you can identify the root cause as below:

1. Switch to *.odt buffer (C-x b whatever.odt)
2. Open the content.xml  (Hit RET on content.xml)
3. Do a C-u C-c C-n (M-x rng-first-error)
4. Note the error message as well as the XML stuff at the point of
   error.

Once the error is identified, you can create a minimal org file for
reproducing the bug very easily.

Jambunathan K.