Re: [O] org-odt and bibliography

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] org-odt and bibliography
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 12:15:59 +0200

Torsten Wagner <address@hidden> writes:
> There is jabref [1].
Exactly. I was also going to point out JabRef. I have had Bibtex
illiterates manageing Bib files using JabRef.

> It also claims to have a Openoffice support
> never tried.

I tried it once and it works very nice. There were annoying limitations
in OOo built-in bib. manager. I know JabRef used the proper solution
cause references and the litterature list was set in the document with
that grey color that is also used by the TOC.

Hence, if you are going to use a bib-file in OOo JabRef seems to be the
way to go. Still, an Org-Centric solutoin based on \cite would be best.

–Rasmus

--
Sent from my Emacs