Re: [O] org-odt and bibliography

From: Henri-Paul Indiogine
Subject: Re: [O] org-odt and bibliography
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 10:28:25 -0700

Dear Jambunathan:

Jambunathan K <address@hidden> writes:
> If you send me an Org file and a HAND-CRAFTED odt file matching it then
> I would be able to reverse-engineer the odt document that you supply,
> understand what meets your needs and add support for the same.

I am writing a proposal+dissertation.  The thesis office accepts
LaTeX/pdf formats and I love LaTeX.  So far I have always used the org
-> LaTeX conversion.

However, my advisor uses the &address@hidden MS Word and wants doc format.  So,
thought about exporting to odt and then save-as in doc from LibreOffice.

The conversion from org -> LaTeX -> pdf works quite well with my
bibliography.  I have never done a bibliography in odt format.  I only
use LibreOffice to open doc files.  So, I do not know about bibliography
in odt because I do my bibliography in org/LaTeX where it works quite
well.

I will look into whether it is possible to convert from bibtex to odt.

Best,
Henri-Paul

--
Henri-Paul Indiogine