Re: [O] Create a view of just source-code blocks?

From: Rainer M Krug
Subject: Re: [O] Create a view of just source-code blocks?
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 17:32:03 +0200

On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 1:21 AM, Eric Schulte <address@hidden> wrote:
Michael Hannon <address@hidden> writes:

> Greetings.  I'd like to be able to view just the source-code blocks in a Babel
> file.  I.e., I'd like to do something logically equivalent to "tangle", but
> without creating a separate file, just a view within the current file.  Any
> suggestions?
>
> Thanks,
>
> -- Mike

Hi Mike,

Something like the attached should work, although I'm not sure if/how
this could be incorporated into Org-mode.

I like the idea of only showing the source code blocks, but I would think that the org way would be to fold everything else and to od=pen the source code blocks? Would that be possible? (I must say I haven't looked at your solution, Eric)

Rainer'

--
Eric Schulte
http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte/