Re: [O] Calendar-like view of the org-agenda

From: Memnon Anon
Subject: Re: [O] Calendar-like view of the org-agenda
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 11:30:02 +0000 (UTC)

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Thanks for this -- I guess you'll find a lot of dedicated testers here.
[...]
> Also explore the Agenda views (M-x org-agenda -- see the manual), your
> package might give us new ideas on how to display agenda information.

might? I'm almost certain it will!
This is *beautiful*.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, *pow*, there comes a new
project along.

,----

`----
,----
| Date:   Thu Jun 9 14:58:57 2011 +0900
|
|     added: org-agenda integration.
`----

Hui, rapid development. And org integration is fairly fresh...

Note to self:
** TODO Check backup setup for core orgfiles

,----[ calfw-org.el ]
| ;; Display org-agenda items in the calfw buffer.
| ;; (Because I don't use the org-agenda mainly,
| ;; I hope someone continue integration with the org.)
`----

With so many orgers around, I have no doubt that org integration will
improve.

Memnon