Re: [O] Jambunathan's ODT exporter now in contrib/

From: Christian Moe
Subject: Re: [O] Jambunathan's ODT exporter now in contrib/
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 14:00:49 +0200

Congratulations and thanks to Jambunathan!

This is indeed a major addition, and great news for those of us with clients who expect *office formats.

Yours,
Christian

On 7/1/11 11:37 AM, Bastien wrote:
Dear all,

I'm please to announce that Jambunathan's ODT exporter is now in the
contrib/ directory (in latest git repo) -- the files are here:

   contrib/odt/
   contrib/lisp/org-odt.el
   contrib/lisp/org-lparse.el
   contrib/lisp/org-xhtml.el

Jambunathan and I are still actively tuning this major addition, please
bare with us while we are making sure everything works as expected.

We still need to update the documentation and a few things.

Again, thanks a lot to Jambunathan for this wonderful addition and for
his patience, and also thanks to Lennart who contributed to the initial
effort and helped make this come true.

The ODT exporter will live in contrib/ for Org 7.6 -- then we will work
on integrating it to the core, so that it can safely move to Emacs one
day.

Happy hacking and testing to everyone!