Re: [O] Help with compilation warnings since Emacs 24

From: Rainer M Krug
Subject: Re: [O] Help with compilation warnings since Emacs 24
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 12:53:37 +0200

On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 11:48 AM, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear all,

Emacs 24 introduces changes to some buffer/window/frames related
functions, and compiling Org with Emacs 24 results in a few warnings
about this.

If some of you are already using Emacs >24 and can help silencing
those warnings, that will boost the release process a lot.

I would like to try out emacs 24 - is there somwhere a download for it? I am a little reluctant to use the latest from their vcs, as it might be unstable?

Rainer

Thanks in advance,

--
 Bastien