Re: [O] org-odt (Applying custom templates)

From: Vinh Nguyen
Subject: Re: [O] org-odt (Applying custom templates)
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 12:48:45 -0700

Hi Jumba,

Sorry for testing this out late.  Been busy.  See my comments below.

On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 4:38 AM, Jambunathan K <address@hidden> wrote:
>> In addition, is there a way to set up a header, or some text, before
>> the title, similar to the attached file (including the image)?  I
>> don't mind if the solution is pasting some raw xml code in the
>> org-mode file, as this part will remain constant.
>
> What is required is that you extract styles.xml and any images files
>  that it referenced from your odt/ott file and instruct org-odt.el to
>  package these files in the resulting directory. You can do these
>  manually.
>
> I also have a prototype code (that is not committed yet) that achieves
> the above functionality.

Suppose I have styles.xml and
./Pictures/10000000000002740000034B83A526F3.png in the working
directory of my org file, both extracted from my original odt file
that I did myself.  What exactly must I do to get these files packaged
into the generated odt file?  How do I set org-export-odt-styles-file
in my org file?

Thanks!
-- Vinh