[O] contrib/doc/fr-orgcard.tex

From: Bastien
Subject: [O] contrib/doc/fr-orgcard.tex
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 11:45:19 +0200

Dear all,

there is a new contrib/doc/ directory containing fr-refcard.tex, a
french version of the Org refcard.  This version compiles 90% fine, but
there may be some remaining formatting problems -- please report them
and propose patches, if possible.

Authors of this fr-orgcard.tex are Thierry Stoehr and Vincent-Xavier
Jumel*, who worked on this during the last french OrgCamp.  Thanks to
them!

If people want to provide another translation, please do.

Best,

* I may forget other contributors, please correct me.

--
 Bastien