Re: [O] [Use Question] Capture and long lines

From: Matthew Sauer
Subject: Re: [O] [Use Question] Capture and long lines
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 22:17:35 -0500

I can refile into the longlines format buffer and it looks fine until
I close and reopen the buffer, then it is all drawn out into one long
line, the headline instead of broken up.   One other behavior I have
noticed is that when I change state it generates the logbook and
changes the state but then changes it from
:LOGBOOK:
- state changed from etc
:END:
to all being in one long line like
:LOGBOOK - state changed from etc :END: . . .

I have attatched a sample buffer with some sample TODO's refiled in
from capture and the capture templates out of my .emacs in it as well.

Matthew