Re: [O] Bug: org-time-stamp loses repeater interval

From: Karl Voit
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: org-time-stamp loses repeater interval
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 13:30:35 +0200

* Michael Brand <address@hidden> wrote:

> If it is a DEADLINE or SCHEDULED you can also use "C-c C-d ." or "C-c
> C-s ." as a workaround to preserve the repeater. Therefore I consider
> loosing the repeater with just "C-c ." on any active timestamp, no
> matter if a DEADLINE, SCHEDULED or not, a bug.

Same to me. Unfortunately I am using timestamps not only in the
context of DEADLINE or SCHEDULED but also for events that should
simply show up on the agenda (without deadline or scheduled
timestamp at all).

To me this *is* a bug since my expected behavior of org-time-stamp
to modify an existing timestamp is different.

So, how reaches this bug report a person who is able to fix it?

PS: Sorry, I still don't know ELISP yet and therefore can't fix it
by myself.

--
Karl Voit