[O] problem with html export when using clojure and :exports both

From: Robert McIntyre
Subject: [O] problem with html export when using clojure and :exports both
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 18:37:13 -0500

Hi everyone --- I've been working on making a website using clojure and org-mode, and have run into what I think may be a bug.

Any help would be appreciated as to whether this is a bug, or if I am doing something wrong.

sincerely,
--Robert McIntyre

M-x org-version gives:

release_7.5-435-gd3100
Org-mode version 7.5 (release_7.5.435.gd3100)

M-x version gives:
GNU Emacs 23.1.1 (i486-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.20.1) of 2010-11-23 on rothera, modified by Debian

and the following file fails on conversion to html with the error message

Export buffer:
Exporting...
org-babel-exp processing...
if: Wrong number of arguments: called-interactively-p, 1

BEGIN FILE TEST.ORG

#+begin_src clojure :exports both
(+ 1 2)
#+end_src