Re: [O] [babel] using #+call for inline results

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] [babel] using #+call for inline results
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 09:11:50 +0100

> Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> writes:
>
>>> I see no difference between the paragraph and the list item: in both
>>> cases, the table doesn't appear, as it has been moved right after the
>>> headline by `org-export-blocks-preprocess' during export.
>>>
>>> Are we observing the same phenomenon?
>>
>> No, I don't believe so.  Nothing to do with the table; all to do with
>> the two inline babel evaluations.  The latex I get exported by this
>> snippet of org code:
>>
>>   The relative volatility is src_octave[:var
>> it=benzene-chlorobenzene-relative-volatility :results output raw]{disp(it);}.
>>
>>   If I put the result in a list:
>>   - it does not work as the result is src_octave[:var
>> it=benzene-chlorobenzene-relative-volatility :results output raw]{disp(it);}
>> and the list processing is confused.
>>
>> is
>>
>>   The relative volatility is   7.8578
>> .
>>
>>   If I put the result in a list:
>>
>> \begin{itemize}
>> \item it does not work as the result is   7.8578
>> \end{itemize}
>>  and the list processing is confused.
>> ORG-LIST-END-MARKER
>
> Again, we get different outputs. *sighs*

Interesting.  What do you get?

[...]

> Well, all this babbling doesn't quite help to solve the issue at
> hand...

but thanks for the explanation: the processing is sort of what I
expected you were having to do.  Please don't worry too much about this
particular use case as it is not critical!

Thanks again,
eric
--
: Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 24.0.50.1
: using Org-mode version 7.5 (release_7.5.418.ge860.dirty)