Re: [O] [babel] using #+call for inline results

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] [babel] using #+call for inline results
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 09:23:48 -0700

Hi Eric,

So the problem is that the results are inserted as a separate block,
when you want them to be inserted inline?  If so perhaps using an
"inline" block http://orgmode.org/manual/Structure-of-code-blocks.html
would result in the desired behavior.

Please let me know if I've misunderstood the question.

Best -- Eric

--
Eric Schulte
http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte/