Re: [O] org and microsoft exchange

From: Jonathan Arkell
Subject: Re: [O] org and microsoft exchange
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 08:13:52 -0600

On 20/06/11 5:53 AM, "Holger Wenzel" <address@hidden> wrote:

>I'm planning to use the org-outlook protocol
>
>http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/org-outlook.el
>
>even if this means that I need to have an Outlook-instance running.

When I was still on a windows box, I built a little Windows Scripting Host
REPL, for the express purpose of communicating with outlook.  I've since
moved to Mac, so I have not worked on it since, however, the code is
available here:

https://github.com/jonnay/wsh-repl

You could load up an instance of the wsh-repl, and send it commands
directly (it's a standard comint buffer).

Hopefully it provides some help for you guys.

The information contained in this message is confidential. It is intended to be
read only by the individual or entity named above or their designee. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any distribution of this message, in any form, is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender
and delete or destroy any copy of this message.