Re: [O] equation numbering in html and latex export

From: Darlan Cavalcante Moreira
Subject: Re: [O] equation numbering in html and latex export
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 11:37:47 -0300

Using the org-special-blocks library org-mode will recognize blocks in the
form
: #+begin_something
:   bla bla bla
: #+end_something

Then you could write
: #+begin_equation
:   y=ax+b
: #+end_equation
in org-mode. It would be translated to
: \begin{equation}
:   y=ax+b
: \end{equation}
in latex and
: <div class="equation">
:   y=ax+b
: </div>
in html.

Can mathjax be configured to process anything inside <div class="equation">?

If not, maybe the #+begin_equation should be a built-in block in org-mode,
also with a fast template (maybe "<eq").

--
Darlan Cavalcante