Re: [O] Literate Programming - Continue a Source Block?

From: Olaf.Hamann
Subject: Re: [O] Literate Programming - Continue a Source Block?
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 12:14:40 +0200

Am 08.06.2011 17:20, schrieb Neeum Zawan:
[...]
Now the original noweb allows what I'm asking for. If you begin a source
block with a name of an existing block but append an "=" symbol, it
knows to append to that source block.

It would be great if org-mode could add that capability. Another
approach is that if multiple source blocks with the same name are found,
the default behavior is to concatenate all those source blocks together
(and then add a header option for overwrite if the user wanted to
overwrite instead of append).

Thoughts?

I missed this feature too - I used it (so called additive macros) very often with funnelweb.