[O] BUG: Newest org-mode interferes with desktop save

From: Rainer M Krug
Subject: [O] BUG: Newest org-mode interferes with desktop save
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 12:29:37 +0200

Hi

when using the newest version of org-mode (Org-mode version 7.5 (release_7.5.391.gfacc)), I get the following warning when closing emacs,

"Current desktop was not loaded from a file. Overwrite this desktop file?"

although it has loaded the desktop file. When I use 7.5 (and te one from I guess yesterday), the message did not occur.

I have (desktop-save-mode 1) on my emacs.org.

Cheers,

Rainer

Stellenbosch University
South Africa