Re: [O] Long table, landscape or sideways, LaTeX PDF

From: Alan E. Davis
Subject: Re: [O] Long table, landscape or sideways, LaTeX PDF
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 16:11:45 +1000

This works.  My table was quite wide: about two landscape sheets wide, so I was looking for a solution for width.  Technically, I guess it's only a long table, if it's printed sideways?  Don't know if that makes sense.

Thank you for this.  Good example.

Alan

2011/6/15 Suvayu Ali <address@hidden>
Hi Nick and Alan,

On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 01:00:11 -0400
Nick Dokos <address@hidden> wrote:

> suvayu ali <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 7:50 PM, Alan E. Davis <address@hidden>
> > wrote:
> > > (I would
> > > like to use the \footnotesize feature also).
> >
> > For the use of \footnotesize, you can look at the following Worg
> > page: <http://orgmode.org/worg/org-hacks.html#sec-1_6_1>
>
> Actually, I don't think the trick works with longtable - at least, I
> can't see any difference (checking the tex file shows no evidence of
> the attributes.) And fwiw, the other trick of resetting the size
> (http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/42196/focus=42785)
> doesn't seem to work either - the commands are probably very
> different. In fact, trying to place a \footnotesize or \scriptsize
> into the tex file was a bust - I tried a few places and either got
> errors or no changes in size. So I don't know how to change the size
> in LaTeX, let alone in org.

It works for me very smoothly. I have attached an example org file and
the exported tex and pdf files.

--
Suvayu