Re: [O] Long table, landscape or sideways, LaTeX PDF

From: suvayu ali
Subject: Re: [O] Long table, landscape or sideways, LaTeX PDF
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 23:07:16 -0700

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 10:49 PM, Nick Dokos <address@hidden> wrote:
>> It works for me very smoothly. I have attached an example org file and
>> the exported tex and pdf files.
>>

> Try with and without the \footnotesize: do you see any difference? I don't
> think there is one - for confirmation, look at the tex file: both the
> placement stuff and the \footnotesize have disappeared, so how could
> they make any difference?

Yes you are correct. There was no adjoining text so I didn't notice
the regular size fonts. I think the placement option is getting
completely ignored when longtable is present.

That being said, if I put the \footnotesize after the #+LATEX
\begin{landscape} line, it does get exported and the table has smaller
fonts. The #+LATEX: \end{landscape} also successfully limits its scope
to just the table.

--
Suvayu