Re: [O] #+begin_example broken when #+begin_src included inside?

From: Darlan Cavalcante Moreira
Subject: Re: [O] #+begin_example broken when #+begin_src included inside?
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 09:04:40 -0300

This seems to be true for other blocks as well, besides the example block.
For instance, my Emacs configuration is in an org-mode file (using the
starter kit) and in one src block where I define my capture templates I had
a template with a PROPERTY drawer that was folded, even thought it was a
string in an Emacs-lisp src block.

In fact, because of this drawer I could not set any property in any heading
of the whole file with "C-c C-x p". I just got an error, until I bisect my
whole file to find the cause and remove the template (I moved its content
to a file and pointed the capture template to the file).

--
Darlan Cavalcante