Re: [O] [babel] variable org-babel-function-def-export-keyword not respe

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] [babel] variable org-babel-function-def-export-keyword not respected?
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 14:51:15 -0700

Hi Erik,

You're right, this functionality appears to have been removed some time
ago.  There are now two variables which are defined but are never used.

1. org-babel-function-def-export-keyword
2. org-babel-function-def-export-indent

Perhaps this functionality should be dropped, if it took this many
months for anyone to report it missing it may not be worth the added
complexity in the code base.

Thoughts? -- Eric

--
Eric Schulte