[O] Corrections for org mode manual

From: Julian Gehring
Subject: [O] Corrections for org mode manual
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 09:40:02 +0200

Hey,

while reading through the org mode manual I found some lines that could
require minor corrections.

I attached a patch file with corrections
('0001-add-corrections-to-org-manual.patch'), as well as one with
suggestions ('0001-add-suggestions-to-org-manual.patch') that are more
of a matter of style.

If there are any questions or comments, please let me know. I will have
a look at the remaining chapters as soon as possible.

Best
Julian