[O] Broken LaTeX export of tables

From: suvayu ali
Subject: [O] Broken LaTeX export of tables
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 10:16:37 -0700

Hi,

I think LaTeX export of tables broke sometime between these two commits

Works:

commit 2a8fbc4b464d10dda3ceebf70e4f99825f179dd5
Author: Carsten Dominik <address@hidden>
Date:   Mon May 16 08:36:56 2011 +0200

    Bury calendar buffer

    * lisp/org.el (org-read-date): Bury Calendar buffer after
    using it for selecting a date.

    Patch by Ben North

    TINYCHANGE

Stopped working:

commit bc161ded3693f752616dcd247fc9d638789025ee