Re: [O] orgmode/beamer - won't export blocks

From: Benjamin Slade
Subject: Re: [O] orgmode/beamer - won't export blocks
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 12:06:08 -0500

Hi Seb,

So you don't include LaTeX packages that you always want to be loaded
in the .emacs config? I have a bunch of packages that I would need for
my beamer presentations and it would be nice just to have them
automatically included every time.

By the bye, I found the old config code from here:
http://emacs-fu.blogspot.com/2009/10/writing-presentations-with-org-mode-and.html

cheers,
  --Ben