[O] Experimental media-wiki export

From: David Mason
Subject: [O] Experimental media-wiki export
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 15:52:28 -0400

I've found myself using the media-wiki export code in EXPERIMENTAL quite
a bit - but it seems to have broken in the most recent builds.

I'm curious what the status of that is - are there any plans to move it
into the main codebase? Is anyone even maintaining it?

I find it is the best mediawiki export, especially for tables.

Much thanks,

Dave