[O] org-reload (Re: some kind of bisect tool)

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: [O] org-reload (Re: some kind of bisect tool)
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 15:38:45 -0700

Hi Bernt,

On 2011-05-25, Bernt Hansen <address@hidden> wrote:
> Trying to reuse the current session with an org-reload probably won't
> work well for the general case.

Perhaps it will work for the cases for which org-reload was designed.

>> By the way, I am having trouble loading source with c-u c-c c-x ! .  I
>> notice that some commands, such as m-s-right, are still compiled.
>
> I have no idea what is going on here.

Org-reload is broken for me and so is loading of *.el.  I think
org-reload should error when it cannot load a file, and ideally all
files would be loadable in any order.  Don't know if this is possible.
 If org-reload has no use, perhaps org-reload should be deleted?  But
a restart of Emacs is very slow for every git checkout.

I have to give up on computer use now as I cannot continue.

Thanks.

Samuel