Re: [O] Org Mode Calendar UID Mismatch.

From: Ghanashyam
Subject: Re: [O] Org Mode Calendar UID Mismatch.
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 15:10:58 +0530

Hi Niels,

I had faced this issue quite a couple of weeks back and I kept on trying to export the calendar the whole day
doing adjustments to the UID format, and I could get the UID format to have only 7 to 8 characters.

I was suprised to see long UIDs being generated today with like SC-7ea97bae-a785-4455-8af7-6688cb8f7170 and
looks like these are unique. I had never checked the export after that whole day of struggle. May be following a
restart the changes might have taken place.

This sounds so silly now. I apologize for wasting your time and effort. I am really sorry about this.

--
regards
Shyam