Re: [O] MobileOrg: Org files already in Dropbox

From: Joost Kremers
Subject: Re: [O] MobileOrg: Org files already in Dropbox
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 16:36:42 +0200

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 07:59:06PM -0400, Greg Troxel wrote:
> > 2) Can I set org-mobile-directory to the directory containing my org
> > files, or will this lead to problems?
>
> I wouldn't.   MobileOrg has a concept of the real org files, files
> converted for mobile use, and reintegrating changes from those back into
> the real org files.   Also while real org can compute agendas, the ones
> you see in mobileorg are precomputed.

Ok, well, if that's the case, then all the other questions are more or less
moot. I'll just have to live with having two copies of my org files. :-) Not
that it's really that bad, I just wanted to know if its possible to use the
original org files as a source for MobileOrg.

Thanks,

Joost

--
Joost Kremers