Re: [O] [dev] footnotes improvements

From: Christian Moe
Subject: Re: [O] [dev] footnotes improvements
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 12:48:01 +0200

On 5/12/11 12:04 PM, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:
Hello,

Christian Moe<address@hidden>  writes:

* HTML: works!

One question: As is, adjoining footnotes `2' and `3' read as `23'.
Could/should the footnote export know to put a comma between
them:`2,3'?

For HTML purposes, I think not necessarily, the separator could be
flexibly added with CSS like:

: #+style:<style>sup + sup .footref:before {content: ", "}</style>

Probably, but I didn't change HTML exporter. I just made it compatible
with the changes applied to the LaTeX one.

Anyway, the footnote markers are run together in LaTeX, too. So I think a (customizable?) separator would be a reader-friendly complement to this new adjacent footnote capability.

*  Latex: backtrace:

[...]

Oops I had commented (require footnote) to see what happened and forgot
to uncomment it again. This should be fixed now.

Yes, now it works.

Did I mention how great it is that we can finally put links in inline footnotes?

Yours,
Chrsitian