Re: [O] Date tree capture regexp for headline matching has changed.

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] Date tree capture regexp for headline matching has changed.
Date: Mon, 09 May 2011 21:58:28 -0400

Nick Dokos <address@hidden> wrote:

> ... If you use git to keep up to date, you'd be better off reverting
> this commit in a private branch

Of course, that will expose you to the problem that Detlef ran into
which is discussed in the following thread[fn:1]:

  http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/37663

Nick

Footnotes:

[fn:1]  Detlef mentions using the key sequence C-c a a i j
which I couldn't make work because I had the default setting
of org-agenda-diary-file. You need to set the latter to some
org file in order to make it work.